- Paid Vacation (1 week) after 1 year of service
- Paid vacation (2 weeks) after 2 years of service
- Paid vacation (3 weeks) after 5 years of service
- 50 % Employee Discount on Food purchased from Spice Rack (up to $50 maximum on each visit)
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Company 401(k) with a match up to 100% on the first 5% of earnings
- Preparing dining areas before guests are seated
- Decorating tables with candles, napkins, linens and flowers
- Placing tableware and condiments on tables
- Work experience as a Busser or other entry-level role in a restaurant is a plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Welcome to Spice Rack where we create good memories by serving fresh and flavorful food using recipes that have been passed down over generations. Our Restaurant provides an authentic dining experience that is unique to the area.
With the owner, Nitin Chanana at the helm, Spice Rack’s team of highly experienced chefs always strives to keep up with the ever-changing Indian culinary landscape by bringing to our customers innovative fusion menu items right here in the heart of New Jersey. The focus of the entire team is always on serving fresh & intriguing cuisine along with great service so that our customers look forward to their next visit to Spice Rack.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)